The first C3C3 Geekend will take place during the weekend of the 27th
(evening), 28th and 29th october at the hackerspace of the
CCC Zurich. The GeekEnds topics will be
“Clustered Computing” and “High Performance Computing”.
Open for everyone whos interested, it does not matter if one is a
beginner or professional, we try to enable everyone to get to the
topic, find a neat project to participate or find project partners to
realise your project.
Regarding the topic, we already have some presentations and workshops.
- Organisational meeting of the C3 Cluster Computing Council (C6)
- Project presentations:
- “distributed task hub” - a framework for distributed computing
- Workshops (subject to change):
- Introduction to Xeon Phi First Generation
- ZFS introduction and replikation with “sanoid”
- Building a NAS with ZFS on multiple distributed NAS
If you miss something and like to keep a workshop, present some topic
or your project, please don’t hesitate to mail at
We will take care that there is enough Mate. Food will be organized in
We would be happy, if you could drop us a mail if you plan to step by.
Any Questions? Just mail us at info.